Andrew's Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for mod.

2 posters

Go down

application for mod. Empty application for mod.

Post  Blood_Thor Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 pm

I am applying to be a mod. I am trusted and have been playing for almost 2 weeks. So far, I have made a castle, a zombie pigman statue, a mushroom statue, a creeper face statue, a spleef arena, a creeper face pool, Im going to try to make a Steve statue if I can get the obsidian I need. I haven't been mean to anybody and as far as I can tell, no one hates me. I hope I can qualify for a mod, I've been an op twice before and am currently an op on another server that's not up a lot. Anyways, this is my application for mod.

Sincerely,
Blood_Thor,
AKA THOR
Blood_Thor
Blood_Thor

Back to top Go down

application for mod. Empty Re: application for mod.

Post  AndrewDC_001 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Hey Blood_Thor
There is one thing you need. More play time. Currently you have 20 hours on the server and the required amount is 125 hours ( Its a lot but moderator is a big rank ). Sense you dont have the required amount of time your request is going to be denied. So you have to wait 21 days ( 3 weeks ) from now to get that play time up. But you have pretty much everything you need to become a Mod.
-Andrew
AndrewDC_001
AndrewDC_001
Admin

https://andrewdcserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum