Andrew's Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theageofmans NEW promotion request for trusted!!!

4 posters

Go down

Theageofmans NEW promotion request for trusted!!! Empty Theageofmans NEW promotion request for trusted!!!

Post  theageofman Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:28 pm

In game name-Theageofman
Your date of birth(M,D,Y)-april,11,2000
Why do you want this Rank-Beacuse i want more freedom
Are you banned on any other servers and why-No i am not because i dont grief!
Have you ever been to jail and if you have why-No but i have helped put a griefer on jail
Have you read all the rules and will try your best to follow them-Yes i solemly sware (put hands on bible and chest) to try my best to follow the rules.

theageofman

Back to top Go down

Theageofmans NEW promotion request for trusted!!! Empty my thoughts

Post  epic Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:31 pm

I awnestly think you deserver to be trusted (and becuase you already were) so... i vote yes Razz
epic
epic

Back to top Go down

Theageofmans NEW promotion request for trusted!!! Empty Re: Theageofmans NEW promotion request for trusted!!!

Post  AndrewDC_001 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Hello theageofman
Sense I downgraded everone to "Member" For a classified reason ill make it easy on you. You need 55 hours of gametime you have 52 At the momnent sense I downgraded you Ill ignore it and wait to see if enough people leave positive responses.
-Andrew
AndrewDC_001
AndrewDC_001
Admin

https://andrewdcserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Theageofmans NEW promotion request for trusted!!! Empty Re: Theageofmans NEW promotion request for trusted!!!

Post  Blood_Thor Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:46 pm

I BELIVE THIS MAN HAS HELPED THE SERVER AND DESERVES HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE! I SHALL VOTE FOR THY IN THE ATTTEMP THY BECOME TRUSTED (thy=age) But in all seriousness I think he is ready once again lol. So I shall vow for this man. Wait, that sounded wierd...... :/ Oh well hi andrew! Very Happy
Blood_Thor
Blood_Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  AndrewDC_001 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Ok age even tho you and some of the people respanding to the request were kinda snoty ill promote you.
-Andrew
AndrewDC_001
AndrewDC_001
Admin

https://andrewdcserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum