Andrew's Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theageofman's Request for promotion to trusted

4 posters

Go down

Theageofman's Request for promotion to trusted  Empty Theageofman's Request for promotion to trusted

Post  theageofman Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:04 pm

In game name-Theageofman
Your date of birth(M,D,Y)-April,11 2000
Why do you want this Rank-Because i want to be trusted and have more freedom.
Are you banned on any other servers and why-No i have not because i dont grief
Have you ever been to jail and why-No but i have helped put a griefer to justice (eyooboi)
Have you read all the rules and will try your best to follow them-Yes and i solemly sware to try my best.

p.s please comment people!!!!

theageofman

Back to top Go down

Theageofman's Request for promotion to trusted  Empty Re: Theageofman's Request for promotion to trusted

Post  AndrewDC_001 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Hello you have enough game time to be promoted at the moment you have 42. You have never done anything bad which is a good thing and I think you have what it takes to be promoted.
You need two more positive replys to be promoted.
-Andrew
AndrewDC_001
AndrewDC_001
Admin

https://andrewdcserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Theageofman's Request for promotion to trusted  Empty Reply for age to be trusted.

Post  Blood_Thor Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:11 pm

I do think that age is ready to be trusted, he helped with getting rid of eyooboi ,who was a griefer, and he hasnt been mean to anybody. To be honest, I think he will do fine but might need to be careful using the powers he would get if he was to be trusted. (not that I am saying your untrustworthy) He would be fine for the trusted promotion because he hasnt gotten in trouble so he should be fine with trusted.

Sincerely,
Blood_Thor
AKA: THOR
Blood_Thor
Blood_Thor

Back to top Go down

Theageofman's Request for promotion to trusted  Empty re: theageofmans trusted application

Post  epic Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:02 pm

I personly think theage should be trusted, he hasent broke any rules (that I know of), He has enough gametime,
and he is really nice Very Happy so I guese he has 3 positive replys now right?
epic
epic

Back to top Go down

Theageofman's Request for promotion to trusted  Empty Re: Theageofman's Request for promotion to trusted

Post  AndrewDC_001 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Hello theageofman, Sense you meet all the requirments You promotion request is accepted but make sure you dont overuse any of the powers you get for being the rank "Trusted"
-Andrew
AndrewDC_001
AndrewDC_001
Admin

https://andrewdcserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down